J Higgz - 2AM | Letra


Nuestras Redes:
Mail: RevolucionHHH@Gmail.com

Letra:
[Music]
you don't really want a taxi
we father were distractions you better
watching your back there never mind
about what heaven you don't wanna go to
war with me about the ball comes fall
with me I got spare time in the spare
mind just in case you can't evolve with
me push it to funny acres this is how I
said I've lied to this it's how it
inspires me bullshitters want to spot
you they'll be flying on the same shit
same time same costume now the signs
supervisee make it show you ain't Visine
make it show we're in surprising SaneBox
ain't change minds live with the same
key Heidi we get the tea supersize it
we no longer see the simple things but
y'all see the same thing who's buddy
who's Farley all focused on the bench
amiss
my niggas been curly but we don't care
about that bitch
quick fix and I focus yeah we focus on
getting rich mom or and I see his greed
we flourish men we just seeds nowadays
nothing feels a nice button buzzing I
can hit the bees
I can pee on either beam but this less
will bring you back gee I said I'll try
like a handful a little sinners weapon
back to see that's it's a curse it
inspires me bullshit is what inspires
you yeah
flying by the same shit same time same
costume yeah
you will never understand me unless
you're so he stays with me stay when we
don't run away
the Bo's number we can pay the way yeah
so again I they don't really see the big
picture home nations being brainwashed
wave-riding got me pissed off quick fix
and then his left off most people
lacking depth so imma ticket to the
trenches I'm a druggie furthermore I was
weapon under benches in the park when
the funny metaphors fell between your
balls bangs proceed now these rappers
ten depression pill popping in
depressive still the public get hooked
on it still the public field girl from
me lacking knowledge let yourself belief
don't be afraid is to turn the leaf yeah
I know a cup runs deep but your mind
still holds the key gonna get them with
them narcotics under under shit you see
on TV keep your vision steady from the
blacks don't let the box box away you
can figure out a different route if you
come across a drought yeah find another
path to flood the down hit four judges
down this cut it down there you know
what they'll be talking about take your
knowing they'll be talking about little
dish a little death yeah man I'm trying
for this fate where and I ain't even
trying to hate ya it just shows where I
said to a young to am still weapons why
I can't sleep watching the throne you
boys sleep keep sleeping you go for deep
- again - again
still reppin why I can't sleep watching
the throne you well sleep keep slipping
you before D ya
you will never understand me unless your
soul stays with me
stave when we don't run away the Bo's
number we can pay the way yeah
joy yeah so we yeah yeah
you
you





[Letra transcrita por GOOGLE automaticamente]